Thursday 23 April 2015

Rants and Thank You(s)...


After all my plans for my special day it came out in a beautiful way. I can't believe I spent a huge portion of my birthday on the road, good 14 hours for a journey to and fro. Am so 'bus lagged' (will make do with that until I can fly aeroplane and become jetlagged) .

Okay this is kind of a thank you post. A reader of my other blog went out of his way to make my birthday more beautiful than I had imagined even though we have never met . A big thank you to him especially for the birthday song and gift *blushing*. The guy's voice was as honey and butter inspired like Amaka's. And to everyone that wish me a happy birthday, Calabar girl, Amaka and Jummy and not leaving out Molola *wink*. I deeply appreciate. And to my beautiful clan behind the hundreds of page views even though most of you don't make your presence felt by leaving a comment I still appreciate you and encourage you to keep visiting.

And to all my friends that forgot yesterday was my birthday, I say a big thank you, I know how work, school and family can make the mind forgetful ( but I nor forget una own ooh). But more thanks to Facebook that made sure they added the turn off for 'birthday notification to public' feature. I turned it off years ago so my friends can stop famzing like they had my birth date at the back of their palms, Lol.

Then to Jumia for making yesterday the first day to send me a promo text message. You guys (Jumia) should take your time ooh, made me think it's a message alerting me of a birthday gift from someone and I started shouting for joy when I saw 'New Message from Jumia' on my phone's screen. Send me another of such annoying message and I will sue for 10m *Pls be reminded that 10m here means 10 minutes ooh*.

Hey lest I forget, thanks to the lady that paid for a taxi to take me home last night when our bus arrived late. Though I will rather have liked you gave me the money so I can go and get a cheaper taxi ooh, but as na free I gat enter and enjoy both the ac and back seat like a madam. Am really grateful lady, even though I don't know you personally, you made sure I got home safely. Thanks I pray your pocket never runs dry.

How are you guys doing clan?, oya start giving me suggestions on how to celebrate my birthday, erm... the next one...LOL.


14 comments:

  1. Birthday babe. Hope u had a fabulous one?
    Am sure next year wld be better,pls go celebrate it with the less priviledged,it wld go a long way in their lives
    Take care dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah looking at everything I have to say it was fabulous. Okay I think celebrating with the less privileged will be nice. I will keep that in mind. Thanks my sweet bv!

      Delete
  2. And that was how I ran over here to see pictures of cakess. :(

    Awww. . . I see my name up there! *covers face*
    Heart Rays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm, didn't have time to bake garri cake Amaka...lol. Thanks for the birthday wishes girl.

      Delete
  3. Ohhh mehn!!! I neFer hexsprred it! So yesterday was ya ByDay! damn! happy Birthday to this ever full of life and very happy Some BoRRy.. i mean i met you just recently yeah, but its beauRRiful how your comments and blog posts always make me smile like a fish and an Antelope at teh same time.. You are truly and Amazing someBoRRy Rella (ehmm **Scratches head.. Biko what is ya real name?!) and i hope that this our Lof nwantintin lori Blogger will stand the test of time.. As you grew older yesterday Rella.. (Wait you have another Blog?! Chisos! You guys are Alagbara someboRRys oh, the pressure of 1 blog is mega, talkless of two.. **Faints) My prayer for you is that lines will fall for you in perfect places, plus that history will favor you and the future will shine for you like a diamond.. Do have a great year ahead Baby mi..

    P.S; We no go gree oh! you must to do small Turn uP! for us your Blog Disciples in Lagos oh! **In www.mololasblog.com 's voice.. Aha nah! Its not fair like that nah.. :) Ooosssshheeey Turn uP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hush...hush Duru which one is small turn up nau, like you would say, bia are you on my side or against me...LOL. Pls ooh, until next time when I can do small turn up please bear with me or you can just open the safe of your papa for me as favourite son concerned...#runsaway

      Delete
  4. Oh mami, I was clueless bout your birthday...then again, lately I have been clueless on a whole lot of things....anyhooo...Happy Birthday in Arrears and I hope you had a fab one with the remaining hours of the day... **side eyes**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I sure did Ernie... though was all tired out. Thanks a mil!

      Delete
  5. See why I love you? You knew I was wishing you a happy birthday in my heart. Lol. That's a lovely picture dear. Happy birthday again. Mwahh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... Molola dear I have missed you. How is your health? I believe you are the strongest girl ever liveth right now. #hugz

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday Rella in arrears, thank God the weekend is nigh;you can still go for a swim with a few friends n celebrate...God bless.

    www.mahkaravesnrants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeee! Mahka dear me don't know how to swim *hides face* and for that reason I never venture close to anything called water even if it is one in a bucket... but definitely gonna catch up on all I missed this weekend. Thanks dear.

      Delete
  7. Oya come and take the chin-chin you requested for, it's all done and well packaged hehehe. Looking mighty good hun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...don't tell me you did that.. am so making guguru for you if you did... thanks for stopping by birthday mate. #April born rocks!

      Delete

Welcome to RellaNaija, kindly share and drop your comment. Cheers!