Saturday 25 July 2015

Let's talk PaSsioN

It makes you see past the present, past your fears and even your will. When a man is filled with passion each day, the sky is definitely his starting point.

Now the passion am talking about, should be one which is for a good cause, else it becomes a waste of time. Passion can be quite destructive.. wouldn't want to go into that. Finding out that you've channelled a whole lot of passion into a wrong cause can drain you down more than anything.

The process of a passion has to do with the love we have for anything we find ourselves doing, the boost we keep in our hearts that insanely gives us pure excitement. The process of a passion is in the journey of the experience itself - livening every moment of the journey.

Some people may have a passion for a business even before they started it, but for most, the passion comes in as the day goes by, as a result of the satisfaction and fulfilment they get.

Passion sends us signals to guide us through our lives. It's there in the excitement of the unexpected, in the desire to do something with so much fervour, in the unwavering certainty that we will realise a dream!.

So let's do a quick reality check, do you have passion for what you find yourself doing at the moment.. if not, why not?


12 comments:

  1. Yes i do, they are two though...... It started as a hobby, but now Crocheting has become my passion and over the years when i get depressed, it just heals me and keeps me busy from doing something really stupid. Second one is Music,i really don't know how to explain this....not that i can sing but then i can't do without it,it just calms and heals me, understanding my situation, it's like a comfort zone. Haha!

    modhancrochet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your comment girl! Glad you could relate to this post.. thanks for the awesome comment.

      Delete
  2. Yes i do. Can we also use the word "interest". Cos I also think that interest can on the long run give birth to passion.




    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award please check details on my blog

      Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. I agree. Interest brings about passion.
      Bettykrislav.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. So true
    Passion can wake up drive like you can even begin to imagine

    Www.jbshares.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true. Writing , creating characters is my passion.

    ckjacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I do and I have the passion to do even more. When there is passion there is joy and even with there is a fail, there is the zeal to keep trying.

    http://lifestreasury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Rella... Whats good?! I have to say that i cannot come and goan deny that aYam not Kuku worried about you.. I dunno why yeah, but I am a tad worried for you like a sister.. Are you really okay baby mi?!

    Aight.. Based on this ghen gehn post.. lemme just quote 2 of my most ghen ghen lines ever! Here goes...

    1. They call us Dreamers but we are the ones who don't sleep.

    2. A Dream is not what you sleep at night to see, a Dream is what keeps you awake all night with desire...

    Bubba the truth is life can be a very interesting place but can also be shit hole (Pardon my term).. But no matter what we are doing.. Be it sweeping the streets of Amuwo Odofin oh, or painting the Walls of the Great Basilica.. If we do not have a true burning passion for what we do (no matter how little or great).. then we will never truly be happy regardless of our huge successes.. We. will. not. just. be. happy.. So I am with you on this Rella toh Sure... No passion... No Ginger... And the crowd goes... Ooooossheeey Turn uP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Duru mummy is in the house!!. Okay that's like so cool. Thanks to @ Chukwu uju for visiting and taking out time to leave a comment

    @ Glo thanks for the award nomination.. wherethedough that comes with it at?.. hehe. Thanks so much for the nomination!

    @Carina the no 1 fiction writer on blogsville...thanks for the comment.


    Duru!!! What are you tryna say... that I have small skoin skoin in my head? Oya don't come and start worrying for me oo. I am fine like fly.. okay? Man the love you show me with each passing day be making me fall in luff with you.. Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Rella, how come my comment isn't here? :s I thought I said something on Sunday.

    Meanwhile, Go and accept the nomination. You rock!

    Versatile Blogger Award

    ReplyDelete
  9. Babe, where are you???? Happy New Month!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to RellaNaija, kindly share and drop your comment. Cheers!