Tuesday 28 April 2015

What colour represents you?

You know how they say show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.. this time around it's show me your colour and I will tell you who you are..hehe.

You know what colour represents me? It's black, I love black coloured clothes, black men *biko am not a racist*, black shoes, bags, you just name it. But you know how they also say the colour black represents evil or mourning or unhappiness. *sighs* my family have been killing my dream of black nation. Mummy nearly go in tears each time she sees me in all black outfit, she goes all black is not a good colour, don't you know someone meeting you for the first time will think you are mourning. Sometimes when I finally agree to off one or all of the black outfits I find out I normally am not much happy about it but have to do it anyway to make my mummy happy (one person I would gladly or grudgingly displease my self for before marriage is my mother). The thing is I feel more comfortable in black knowing it does not draw much attention from people (men) to myself.
Last Sunday's outfit, cropped my face off the parting on my weaves kind of rough and the yabbings from my sisters is more than enough, wouldn't want more from you guys
Not that I don't like bright colours but I really do feel most comfortable wearing black outfit (especially a complete black outfit). Sometimes I look for a little trouble by wearing it on a Friday. All those over sabi folks that will make to ask me silly questions wouldn't dare when they see the look on my face..lolz.

So tell me what colour represents you and why do you like it?

Remember God gave you the bricks to work on, you just make it mould and He will work on seeing it dry and coming out in good shape. Work your dreams to life!

9 comments:

  1. I love black too, lets just say its a "safe" colour cos its goes with any other colour but recently I have started wearing bright colours, they have a way of making your day bright&beautiful.

    Your sisters are like mine, they can yab for Africa, funny thing is when I go out, other people will compliment that stuff they yabbed me about....smh

    Please click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can vividly remember your birthday photos you shared, the colour combos were so cool..Anyways that's why you are a certified fashion blogger..

      Delete
  2. I just love colours. That's why I couldn't settle for one colour on my blog. It's all a mixture of colours. Lol.

    PS: Love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As in Amaka you have mind,,, I wonder how you pulled those colours to make them still look cool and welcoming.. awww, thanks for loving my pic!

      Delete
  3. Hmmmm...Black is a beautiful colour I must say but it doesn't usually look good on me maybe bcos am dark skinned however I prefer colour white, I usually look angelic whenever I wear white


    Rella dear,thanks for yesterday, I appreciate it sincerely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did I forget the colour white it's the next big colour for me after black... And about yesterday I really am glad to have been a part of your joy even with the distance apart and besides you know it's not easy finding a friend who's celebrating something so big same as me in the same month... Thanks thanks thanks!

      Delete
  4. See hot chic oh. I want to be like you when I grow up. I'm not so particular about colour but I do have a preference for black and I hate orange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, lolz at I hate orange.. I don't like orange either. Pls where is the hot chick you saw..hehe

      Delete

Welcome to RellaNaija, kindly share and drop your comment. Cheers!